Friday, February 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRILEY!!

Wow Briley-you are 6!! Happy Birthday baby girl! The other day we were driving through the snow and you said, "I wish I could take pictures of all the beautiful snow on the trees..." And I thought, 'YOU CAN!' So here is your very own blog where you write journal entries & post your pictures or videos that you take with your new camera! We love you Bry. Here are a list of reasons why we are so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to us first:
1. He sent you first to be such a good Mommy to your brothers.
2. You are a HUGE help around the house.
3. You never slow down & make sure that we are ALWAYS doing something. (Which is good because me and dad are getting old. :-)
4. You are SO smart.
5. You make friends really easy.
6. You are a fun shopping buddy, "Oh that's cute!"
7. You love your grandparents just as much as me and dad.
8. You are so cute and girly, with a touch of tomboy.
9. You are ALMOST as dramatic as your Mom. :-)
10. You are the best DAUGHTER and I couldn't ask for anything more!


No comments:

Post a Comment